View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Brickhut
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by Das Auto View Post
For me the pros and cons favor private aviation.
You are SO incredibly cute! Bless your heart!!

Now, we need to back up a bit and get our ducks in a row, mmmkay? First of all, this thread wasn't NetJets specific. It is "Legacy Airlines vs Fractional. All I was doing was listing things you will no longer be doing as a pilot at a Major/Legacy. You seem really hung up on this lav issue. I understand NJ no longer has internally serviced lavs, but there you are in your Phenom/Excel(which I'm typed in both), cleaning it up and making it pretty. Making sure the sh!t paper is stocked and there are no peanuts stuck to the bowl. Again, and I'll use my big red crayon for you so it's easy for you to understand, I was only listing things you won't do as an airline pilot. That is all. Was me saying :"You got a fax for three-oh-five-queue ess" what led you down the lav-obsessive path? All I'm saying is, as someone whose done pretty much the same job as you for 12 years prior to me joining the airlines a little over 6 years ago, is that you don't realize the extra bullsh!t you you do do until you no longer have to. It really does add up! I see that you have less than 1 year at NJ, so I'm guessing your previous 121 time was at the regionals? Nothing wrong with being customer service centric, though. Next time you're on your hands and knees, crossing seatbelts and picking up what Joe Rich-Guy dropped, you keep telling yourself "For me, the pros and cons favor private aviation". So darn cute I just wanna squeeze your cheek!