View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Zman3030
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Default Dynamic Interview

Ok just got back from the interview and wanted to give an update. The email they send is spot on with what is going to happen. The sim test was easier than I was making it out to be and actually stressed myself out more than I should have. It is a standard IFR type flight. You will do an ODP which for me was initially tracking to an NDB then vectors to the victor airway and track inbound on the VOR. Once I got close enough I was given direct to the IAF which in my case happened to be a NDB then did an ILS approach. Go missed and do the published. After that the sim was paused and they ask what I did good and what I did that was bad. Really straight forward and the instructor is very professional and easy going so made it less stressful. The interview portion with the HR team which was really laid back environment and was asked the standard questions. Was very positive experience for me and will speak very highly of them for that. Now I just get to play the waiting game to see if they call me back for a training date. Thanks for all the info others have given on them and good luck to others who apply.