View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 07:00 AM
jaxsurf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by flyinthrew View Post
Some people say “why do that to yourself?” I think in the current environment someone in the bottom 50% of the list is going to get completely broke off no matter what. If I’m going to have uncommutable trips paddling the canoe to PBI over and over again I might as well make way more money doing it. Rotation construction and QOL with either improve or I’ll bail to WB FO when I’m senior enough for it to make sense.
lol, okay dude. Of course you don’t regret it right now; you haven’t even started facing the ramifications of that decision. It’s absolutely not true that anyone in the bottom half of the entire Delta list will have horrible qol, because relative seniority trumps overall seniority. You’ve condemned yourself to low relative seniority now too.

Come back and report in two years from now when your schedules are still utter garbage because people keep converting in above you but your peers are sitting pretty with far better seniority and qol in the right seat of their junior fleets.

Maybe you won’t regret it, but that is not the life for me; it sounds horrific. It’s a violation of the two golden rules of being an airline pilot.