View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:56 PM
Drdoback1
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Bravix View Post
This is literally all I used for the assessment. It's free. It has more tests than you need, so you just need to know which ones Delta uses. I spent a couple hours on an overnight doing each of them a few times and then took the test the same night. The only thing that I don't think is on there, is the Sudoku-like test.

CUT-E tests. How to prepare for the online assessment? (pilotest.com)

Also, with the personality one, know that the way you perceive others is a reflection of yourself. Example: "Generally speaking, people are liars>>>>If you indicate that you agree with that, that's a reflection of yourself, so you're probably prone to lying (according to the test, anyway).
After just taking the assessment I wish I would of seen this before I spent the RST money. Besides sudoku and the spatial navigation section which you can practice anywhere I feel I didn’t gain much from RST. I actually liked the matching and spatial practice better on this site you sent than RST. I’m sure all the prep helped but still stand by it is definitely not worth the money besides having “peace of mind I suppose.