View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:39 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
I'm confused as to why you think you were owed anything? Current CBA language has Company set requirements for flying - they have chosen to include vax in 26.M countries - that seems totally reasonable and absolutely within their right. You bid for a trip you couldn't fly - that's a clear violation of the CBA for beginners. So I guess your choice was to leave yourself up to the whims of the company which could be NQN, no make up, could be discipline, could be all sorts of things OR the benefits ALPA was able to get you.

Not to mention that the vaccinated have been taking the brunt for the unvax for sometime. We would have been allowed out in Singapore a month earlier had we not continued to have this 1/3 crew force unvaxed. I suspect it'd be a lot easier to eventually get out in Japan and Taiwan as well with a fully vax crew force. But hey don't let that damn contract get in the way of what YOU feel you are entitled to.
Well said!!!

This attitude of ME ME ME is sickening. I want to be able to do whatever I want and everyone should pick up the slack for me while I sit at home with full pay protection. The heck with the pilots who get revised to cover what I purposely bid that I couldn’t fly. What a self serving attitude.

The new MOU pays you for the vaccination information like many said they wanted. We keep pay protection for Covid positive. We keep pay protection for days off caught in quarantine international outside of a trip. We get paid for testing when required. Should we just go without an agreement and back to current contract using sick bank hours?