View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 09:45 AM
TXMike
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Position: B737 Line FO

For Envoy I would not worry about 145 assignment at this point. If you look at the "class drop" thread there have been no 145 assignments for new hires in 2022. The 5/16 indoc class was the largest in a while and they still didn't have any 145s.

The people have been really great both the training staff and fellow students. The students in the program a week or two ahead of me have been super cool in sharing knowledge and gouges.
(not all instructors are the same, but as a group we can get through, enjoy the good ones and survive the challenging ones)

There is no perfect solution. Just get to a 121, get through class, and get to flying. I am pleased with my Envoy experience. You might love another.

Originally Posted by FuturenaiveFO View Post
I'm in my last 50 hours as a CFI and I have 3 CJO, ENDEAVOR, PSA, and ENVOY, what I really want is to work for a WO carrier, I know flows are not realistic in the current state of the industry? but I was wondering if you were in my shoes, what Regional will you choose and why? I'll be commuting to any of their bases. so base is not a big factor for me yet, I'm planning on commuting for 6 months (end of my current lease) and then I'll be probably moving to base.

my head is divided:
ENDEAVOR: best pay but I hear if you get the CRJ-200 is a death sentence.
ENVOY: nice pay good bonus but I really don't want the ERJ145, bases are the best
PSA: Gets ready of the CRJ-200 or ERJ145 problem, but I hear they are over staff, and bases are not great,

So any objective advice will be help full.