View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 04:44 AM
JohnnyBekkestad
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014
Position: B747 FO

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post

Given that I doubt your actual name is “PUNK” (unless your folks had a real weird sense of humor) you can anonymously post it here giving a description of just what happened and where it occurred. If indeed this was a pattern of intentional failing as you allege, then there must no doubt be others who can validate your assertions. While nothing may undo what you allege happened to you, your story and confirmation by other posters could sure serve as a warning to others.

But saying you “feel like” you’ve been treated unfairly with no more data than that does not distinguish you from someone whining that they were absent on the day the participation trophies were handed out.

If you have a case, make it. If you don’t, don’t whine about it.
I remember back in the day when I was a CFI, I was forced to send two of my CFI initial candidates with this one guy, He failed them both and when he landed he told them to pay him another 400$ each and they would just go straight back up and finish up. This was even before he had even debriefed me and told me what I needed to retrain them on. I can probably list 100s of similar stories about the same examiner and other ones during the 7 years I was teaching in south florida.