Old 06-08-2022, 09:05 AM
CRJJ
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: B747 FO

Originally Posted by mcfadden View Post
What was I not being honest about?

Wow, you're assuming a lot of things about me! "Rogue efforts", etc, lol.

This all started when a commenter said that Frontier had a better contract and that someone should go there, or something along those lines. Then the typical company cheerleaders took offense to that and wanted everyone to know that Atlas is a better option.

I agree that Frontier does have a better contract. People should go there over Atlas and until our contract is at least standard or better we should not be shooting ourselves in the foot by encouraging people to come here. It makes us look like a weak pilot group when we so happily accept substandard pay and work rules by encouraging others to come here.

I'm not encouraging anyone to leave unless they find a better opportunity. Just stop with the cheerleading is all I'm saying.
Not only you bend the truth, but also call names again. And THAT is the only reason why things got where we got. Nobody is cheerleading here, or denying contract facts, just your manners and tone. Keep calling names and “assuming” things, because you can tell people they assume things about you, but you can assume things about others. “YOUR misery”.