Thread: UPS 2022 Hiring
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 05:09 PM
GoodRide
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by Dummi View Post
For someone who is newly employed in a 121 carrier, I haven’t been able to track down documentation of a line check. I went through IOE, dude said I’m good to go. Is that something that you’ve got to request?
You do not need to provide official documentation of your line checks, that is what your PRIA is for. In my case, since I have made a habit throughout my career to denote my line checks and simulator events in my logbook along with any check rides etc for my interview I made a short PDF summary in Excel with that information. I kept the format extremely simple and clean; date, event purpose, result, page reference etc and added it as a rider to the 2nd page of the PDF logbook behind the cover page that my LogTen spit out. My PDF was 185 pages, and I’m sure many have logbooks that are far larger than mine. If they hadn’t asked for it I would have still made something like it especially since it was over zoom and I wasn’t there to provide a tabbed logbook. It shows you’re a organized, or you make an effort to be.

My recommendation is to track down the dates with your training department to be as accurate as possible but if you don’t have them make your best guess and denote that it’s approximate.