Thread: Delta vs. FedEx
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 09:12 AM
901Dude
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2019
Position: FO

Originally Posted by NCST View Post
Restarting this thread a little bit. I'm a MIL guy about a year out from hopefully getting hired. I've always heard that, in general, FedEx is the best/easiest airline to commute for. As you mentioned, that obviously differs person to person, but I was wondering if that still holds true with United (and Delta for the foreseeable future) approving positive space commuting? Also, is Memphis that big of a crap hole that it's worth it to commute just to not have to live there? (I'm from NC, never been to Memphis). Cheers!
I’m not from Memphis but we moved here a few years ago. We love it. Tons of time with family. Which is important at this stage of life with young kids. It’s not the prettiest of towns but has a lot to do. And it’s close to a lot of outdoor stuff like hiking and fishing. We got Grizzlies season tix and root for the local Tigers. Im prior mil so we’ve been around…but I’ll be honest…Memphis has an incredible food scene. And I’m not talking BBQ! Don’t get me wrong, we miss the mountains and ocean but make enough $$$ from this awesome gig to travel wherever we want.