View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 04:58 AM
MadDog80
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by ORD567 View Post
I'm interested in the same question. Can I get an update? How doable are day turns and 2/3 day trips at Skywest, and which bases are the best for that?

I'm now deciding between Envoy and Skywest... The QOL (which I also define by the number of nights I get to spend at home) is way more important to me than pay. But I really don't want to go to ORD neither for Envoy nor for Skywest.

Thanks
This has to be a joke? Have you even seen Envoys proposed pay rates? Why anyone comes to this dump is beyond me anymore. We don't have anymore 1/2 day trips. Not unless you're the top 5% seniority anyway. It's just garbage min credit back to back 3 days (so, 6 days) and also mediocre 4 days. Youll be guranteed to work 90+ hours credit a month with only the minimum 11 days off. Go to Envoy and never look back. Only the wholly owned regionals with mainline backed funding will survive. Skywest is a dying model and management thus far has refused to adapt. We've been told by our own "representatives " that we need to "temper our expectations " for the next pay package coming up.