View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 03:36 PM
Kforekyle
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by flyingfiddler View Post
Here's an excerpt from a report from one of our guys who got to hear from our CEO during a base visit:

I don't find much of that very encouraging. Sounds like they're not interested in competing with the AAG regionals, and plan for Endeavor to be a shrinking airline. It also seems as if he doesn't understand the nature or scale of the staffing problem that we're likely to face by the end of the year.

The fact that he continues to flatly deny the reality that the fastest way to Delta is to go literally anywhere except Endeavor is insulting to the intelligence of pilots and says to me that he's totally out of touch with the industry and has neither the intention nor the capability to address the issues facing this airline in any meaningful way.

God help us all. I need to go work on some apps, because I don't know how long this place can survive with management burying their heads in the sand.
Endeavor pilots,

Please be aware that there are open trips available for pickupand premium pay has been elevated to 200% from now until July 6th.There is an abundance of CRJ 900 Captain trips available during this time that we need help from our pilot group to cover. If you are available to pick up open time trips we appreciate any help that you can offer in helping cover the operation. Any interested crew members should look at FLICA for open time opportunities. No problems here, please move on!