Thread: Yes or No
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 05:14 AM
Mytime2025
Banned

Joined APC: May 2022
Angry Call me a jerk ( great movie ) lol

Originally Posted by Mitch Rapp View Post
The MEC needs to come out and literally tell the pilots to vote NO. Sadly, I have little faith in this pilot group to do it on our own. The forums are a GREAT resource but too many people are scared away from it because of the handful of jerks that constantly post nonsense. Of course, said scared pilots could also just ignore those posts. 🤦‍♂️
Scared of what? A forum is by design a place to express your opinions on matters that affect you. I would say this TA affects us all. Are they scared about being offended ? If your that sensitive then yes by all means stay off the forums. Luckily I'm immune from being offended I just speak my mind and I think I've made it clear this TA is an insult to the profession. Agree or disagree it matters nothing to me. BTW crickets from the MEC . I got slammed for suggesting the TA was " effectively suspended" until we get communication from the MEC I still stand by that statement. Yes voting is still open by why would you vote until you know what the hell is going on? That's why I said effectively. Don't like it? Fine with me just speaking truth to reality.

Last edited by Mytime2025; 07-02-2022 at 05:25 AM.