Thread: Closing Date
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 06:36 PM
overqualified52
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by LAXtoDEN View Post
Your own CEO stated Endeavor intentionally takes on less flying than they can handle, then covers flying for another carrier if they can’t handle a few flights.

That’s like you running 2 laps in a Relay Race while everyone else runs 5 laps then bragging about “covering” for an extra lap.

Sounds like you guys tried to compete with the big boys these past few months by running 5 laps. Sounds like it didn’t go well…. Raises a lot of questions whether you can actually be an efficient airline if you ask me.

Delta doesn’t need you, they NEED more A220’s to replace the 900 routes so you guys can replace your 200 routes with the 900.
We shall see . I don’t know who is gonna fly all these A220’s and they aren’t gonna fly hundreds or thousands of flights with 50 to 60 people on board . The 220 took over the long routes the 900 did but we do hundreds and thousands of flights weekly that are less than 500 miles with 50 to 60 people on board . Even if they payed us 30 to 50 dollars more an hour they are still going to make money on those routes with the RJ 7/9’s . They don’t want to cancel and combine too many flight segments from cities because then you alienate your bread and butter customers to other airlines . You don’t want to lose revenue or take away too many flight options for customers. But we shall see soon I guess .