Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 11:47 AM
followingdreams
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by Feliz6 View Post
Definitely like the “no tool” policy. Just curious about the two pilot interviews. Looks like the first pilot interview is by video. Other than wear decent apparel, be clean, and be yourself was it a basic HR interview or combined with a technical review. Doesn’t seem to be anything out there as a guide. If that goes well what is the second interview like?
My interview was short and to the point (It was only a phone interview). I wasnt asked anything hard just a lot of conversational questions while he spoke about FE and what they have going on. I was asked about my flying history and how much time in the last 6 months (I believe), so I believe they do want current pilots. I was asked ZERO technical questions (but maybe that is because I had a lot or recent instructing time) and it wasnt until I was offered a position that he said "Whoops I forgot to ask, any DUIs, legal issues or failed checkrides". I explained my failed checkrides pretty quickly and his response was "great, that checks that box". I do believe it is way more of a personality interview and based on the pilots I work with they do seem to do a great job sorting out the "tools".