Thread: Closing Date
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 11:44 AM
legend
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Kforekyle View Post
I don’t know the logistics behind a staple, but why does Delta have to be fully staffed?
They don’t have to be fully Staffed… Oh by the way to the person who started this doomsday POST, Endeavor isn’t going anywhere! Things change in our industry, good and bad! It is what it is but DALPA wants our flying back in house and Management wants more flexibility and and less scope.. Let’s start with Endeavor flying! I predict less than a year from now a Deal will be struck putting END pilots on the DAL seniority list… Coolaid? Nah, just supply and Demand which drives everything and motivates share holders… Money won’t do it but I’ll take it if they want to continue down that road!! As far as leaving because hiring hasn’t been this good? It’s not always greener on the other side. Ask someone who went to Delta, AA etc and found themselves on the unemployment line while those regional pilot were unaffected.. It’s different for everyone and there’s no wrong choice which way someone decides to go!! Good Luck and be happy with your choices!!!