View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 07:34 PM
CL300
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by FTv3 View Post
If we weren’t almost certainly heading into a recession I’d probably (try to) jump over to DL. As this TA extension exposed, we most likely aren’t getting a home run in the next contract on pay or any significant scheduling improvements.

Domiciles, or the lack of decent domicile choices at Brown are a big problem (for me) considering commuting under these current schedules.

Tired of being tired all the time and the commute, regardless of how easy, still contributes in wearing you down.

To me, the whole dynamic of this place / the thought of 20 something more years of it is hard to digest…

Anyway, not defending my position here or saying the grass is greener elsewhere, etc., just offering some insight on my thought process to potential new hires and stating that there are some of us on the seniority list eyeballing other options - I’m not the only one. But ya know, golden handcuffs and all….
If I judged you based on your posts here, I would say you’re bipolar. I don’t mean to be a giant d!ck, but you are hot and cold. You’ve constantly compared UPS to Delta and it’s clear to see you’re angry you didn’t get hired by Delta first. If you need to leave here to go to Delta, then go, I’m certain they’ll hire you. As an outsider, it seems you’re bitter that you’re here and probably miserable, even though you’re fairly senior in your fleet. I know who you are, you could upgrade anytime, you fly senior schedules in fleet, yet you get on here and act happy one day and miserable the other. You need to make up your mind and figure things out, you’re too deep in here to be confused and miserable. Basically, $hit or get off the pot. There’s plenty of people watching and taking note of your misery. Most people here aren’t b!tching like you, especially those with your seniority. I’m not far behind you and life ain’t that bad here. You need to figure it out for yourself. Lots of miserable posts here about being here versus Delta. They’re hiring like crazy, now is your chance. I sincerely wish you the best of luck.