Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 09:17 PM
DocMcFly
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: E-175 FO

Originally Posted by Zero4lima View Post
I’m am somewhat of a non traditional applicant looking for a career change: I’m 47 and have about 2200 total, 200 multi with ATP written completed. I own my own aircraft, M20J, and have been averaging about 150 hours a year in support of my current role as an executive at a large FBO chain. I fly a good bit and my missions are typically IFR/XC 200-400nm. Have CFI/CFII and degree in Aero Sci from that place in Daytona. I have been on the FBO side of the business since I was a teenager but figure now is a good time if I am going make the move. I’m typed in an EMB505 (crew member) and have access to a friends 310r so my multi time will start increasing when I can find the time away from my current job. If my time is not competitive now, what is considered competitive at Fly Exclusive?
You either haven’t read this forum thread, or literally any APC threads, or you’re lying about your current experience level because with the experience you stated and having the smallest insight into what’s going on in aviation today, you ought to know the answer… I’ll make it easy- DUH!