View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 07:17 PM
TOGALOCK
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by immolated View Post
So last month I got this email:

But I had already answered that question No. Does this mean they are still looking for me to put something down? Or do I need to type n/a in the "If yes" text box instead of leaving it blank? A little confused about why they only mentioned that addendum question in the email. I guess I could come up with a sim or early syllabus flight I had to repeat, since they say "any other training event" but I thought this was only referring to check ride type training events?

Those who got that email, how soon until you heard back? Or are they waiting for me to build up a few more hours?

Thanks for any input!
I can’t help with the second part of your question, but as far as your first goes - the general rule is to never leave a box blank on an application. If you have nothing to put in the box, put N/A. I would also go back and recheck your addendum. You may have thought that you clicked “No”, but accidentally clicked “yes”. It’s also possible that you didn’t click anything at all, or your selection didn’t sync for some reason when you saved it. It’s also possible that’s a commonly “forgotten” question and they’re just reminding applicants that it’s mandatory to answer.