View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 06:31 PM
v1rotatay
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2022

Originally Posted by loadedred View Post

Regarding the 75 hour sim or actual imc requirement, it states that it excludes simulator acquired sim imc time? The regs allow you to use 25 hours from an aatd like Redbird with an LOA. Will netjets not accept this time?

Also from my understanding netjets wants you to have a completed atp written prior to starting training. Does this mean that you are going to complete the atp ctp on your own dime including getting 25 hours multi time in the full motion before starting class with them? At which point they will simply get you through your ATP and Type ride?

Thanks in advance for any insight from someone who might know.

1. They specifically want it to be simulated or actual, NOT in a simulator, FTD, ATD, AATD, full motion level D etc...

2. I don't know the specifics on it, but I know there were at least 2-3 people in my INDOC who did not have an ATP of any kind, but at the end the flight safety people come in and make sure, depending on your situation, you have the required documents for your type ride/checkride (such as your CTP class certificate, deficient areas of written for oral, and then obviously your log books for an ATP applicant)