View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 07:58 AM
AYLflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2016

Originally Posted by Desdi View Post
Mint to the UK is pretty darn nice, more than competitive with the other premium offerings across the pond (except for lack of lounge access from a pax perspective)…. Generally that’s the thing about B6, when they put their mind to something they do a really awesome job on it however the rest of the operation tends to falls apart in the meantime because no one is minding the store.
Just wanted to piggy back off this. Took us to both LGW and LHR and it was a fantastic experience. I've flown on legacy first class in the past (Years ago now) and Mint was just so much better. The isolated individual pods are so good. Being able to lie completely flat without worry about a neighbor trying to step over you or being bothered by people walking around in the aisle is great. It's truly a fantastic product, and it's so frustrating seeing the rest of the operation go to crap when I know we can be better than the rest out there.

Also, the end of the 190s can't come soon enough. They're an absolute joke as far as interiors go (I know we all know that), but I was really thinking about it after my London experience. Imagine buying a full fare ticket, experiencing Mint across the pond, and then connecting on a clapped out 190 with panels falling off the walls.