Thread: Class Drop List
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 02:27 PM
chihuahua
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2021

Originally Posted by Justsendit16 View Post
Anyone have any info on how many cfi’s are in the recent class. I know DEC’s are the priority rn but I’m trying to decide whether waiting for a class is worth it. I already did atp ctp since they wanted me to hurry up now I’m waiting without a timeline for a class.
Well, from the looks of it, you'll make a bit more money at Envoy than you would at some other regionals, if it's money you care about. If you chose Envoy because of base/QOL I guess you have to ask yourself if you're willing to give that up just because someone else got you in class quicker. That said, isn't just about every airline backed up somewhere between class, sims, and IOE? So even if you get into class somewhere right away, you might end up waiting anyway. The past week sounds like it's been quite rough for AAL due to the over scheduling and understaffing, so you'll most likely be quite busy once you do hit the line. If I were you and already got as far as doing the ATP-CTP course with them, I'd just enjoy my extra time off for the end of the summer.