View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 04:21 PM
legend
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
We are not in a good position. If DAL Management gives 9E a pay raise DAL Pilots will riot and make it that much harder to get any TA passed. Also with SKW, Mesa and I’ll guess Republic soon having/getting new pay rates, DAL can shift our flying over to them as needed.
My argument on that is if we are lowest paid and have best performance why would Delta transfer the flying to them? Our union isn’t demanding anything or causing problems for Delta Management.. I agree in this industry anything can happen But the sky is Not falling here.. I wouldn’t want to be at any regional in 2022 that isn’t owned by the major… Air Wisconsin just lost their contract.. Don’t listen to the Sky’s Falling people on here, they want you to leave to show attrition numbers and created Demand.. I do agree if you have a chance to go to a LCC or better that would be worth the risk but to another regional? No way!!! I also don’t think we’ll be getting pay raises like Mesa and American sub… It’s temporary… I’d rather work on something better than our current Flow…