Old 09-06-2022, 01:20 PM
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Originally Posted by PerfInit View Post
2020 - Many gave up their medical freedom of choice by taking an experimental jabb in exchange for job security. If the jabb eventually kills them or permanently injures them so they can’t fly anymore, will it have been worth it?
Two years into the vaccines now, if anything like that was going to pop up it would have already. We have plenty of experience with vaccines to know the timeline.

Biology is complex, so anything is remotely possible but the odds of any new adverse affects showing up down the road are exceptionally low at this point.

mRNA vaccine adverse events are reasonably comparable to flu vaccine adverse events, although the rare serious events have not surprisingly different etiologies.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34709664/

And OBTW... nobody gave up any freedoms related to covid vaccines in the US. Nobody was forced to get one, even the mil just discharged those who disobeyed the general order. I got the vaccine for the simple reason that I wanted to go to Europe last summer. Voluntarily, for vacation. Not the first shot I've had to get in order to travel somewhere.

Masks and lockdowns on the other hand, yeah that was sheeple forking over their freedoms. And not even for safety, just for the appearance of safety. Or maybe virtue signalling.