View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Margaritaville
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Joined APC: Oct 2020

I have to say who cares. We spend way too much energy and time worrying about what other people do. As long as hiring departments make sure they're competent and qualified pilots or flight attendants, I don't give two craps how they present their personal selves. Let HR worry about it. If the customers have a problem with it, let them contact the company in large enough numbers to change things. I doubt the Alaska Air clientele has a problem with it. I doubt most airlines passengers care enough to get it changed. Too many of you guys let your personal values and political beliefs overflow into things that aren't personal and shouldn't be political. Whatever happened to live and let live, personal freedom and responsibility, etc? Now some of you feel the need to control other people and bully them into complying with your ideals of society? Doesn't sound like freedom to me. Also, if you can't stand queer people, you probably chose the wrong industry, because we've had a lot of them for a long time. So, again, I say who cares. Leave them alone and mind your own business.