View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 06:02 AM
pilotguy7
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2017
Position: SW4

Originally Posted by FRAC View Post
Everyone leaving Flex is going 121. You have your paces mixed up (anyone can look up your prior post on your experience) Did 121 RJ flying for almost 15 years. It’s beyond vanilla pudding comparing hub n spoke 121 to 91/91k/135 flying. 121 50% of your flights you are cradled all the way in by ATC. The other 40% you’re going into C/D airspace. Flying fractionally or for any big 135 operation almost half you flights end in canceling IFR on your own.

You are a troll!
Dude - I'm not a troll at all!!! Just telling my experience, and how he may be looked at in the future and giving him the type of advice I would give anyone. If he wants to be at a major, I'd say start in 121 - it makes the decision-making that much easier for the legacy carriers.
And - what I meant by 121 pace - is mostly all the stuff you do before pushback . . . and heck, sometimes even the taxing. It is just a bit of a different animal, that is all.
Back off calling folks trolls. I've done regional, ULCC, 91, 135 and Frac - so I do have a unique look at this stuff.