View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 06:05 PM
tcco94
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: LAX ER

Originally Posted by Baradium View Post
Relatively speaking I'm not all that much more senior than you. You just did a horrible job at stating what the airplane entails. A new hire isn't any more likely to hold Honolulu or Europe in a 737 or 320. When you make statements like that it sounds like you would say the same about any airplane you were on. What you can hold against what the airplane does is a lot less important than what you can hold against what other new hires on different aircraft can hold. Unless you're trying to save them from never being happy with another airplane again once they've flown the 757-200
What??? I don’t know if you’re trolling but people outside of this airline think they’ll bid a widebody 757/767 and get great flying trips internationally and I told him the reality that it is here. It wasn’t complaining or being cynical, it’s literally the truth. You need to grow up. I’m giving realistic information about the fleets and rotations here for the base asked. Not sure how that triggers peachtree city corp to say I’m being a negative complainer, what a joke lol