Thread: Strike Vote

flyforever1978 , 09-30-2022 07:02 PM
Line Holder
flyforever1978
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2019
Quote: That would be nice but have you been following the economic news lately? The world economy is literally breaking as we speak, the British pension system just got what amounts to a margin call. Did you see the inflation numbers in the Netherlands? China housing loans put the US 2008 ordeal to shame. Russia is literally threatening to use a "tactical" nuclear weapon which is 200 times stronger than the bomb dropped in Hiroshima. The US Federal Reserve is years behind the curve in their tightening. They have straight out said expect pain. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see the economy supporting those kinds of numbers. I'm just hoping we get through the year with small profits and no downsizing. We saw how quickly things can change for the good and bad during Covid. The economy could wreck us this next year.
I think you should cut your loss now and just quit!! If Delta can't support their business costs, then let them file for BK again. Many of us have been through this rodeo before and it doesn't make one **** difference if the economic climate isn't good or is the greatest ever... stop the fear mongering!!!