View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 08:09 AM
BufordT Justice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2022

Originally Posted by cathulu90 View Post
Hi! I have an interview coming soon. I did my ppl training in a foreign country and I don't really have an access to my logbook from back then (in fact, there was really not such thing as a logbook + it was in a foreign language anyway). When I moved to the USA, the FAA issued me a foreign based ppl. Since then I continued my training in the States. I know Frontier wants all of the logbooks an endorsements for the interview. I emailed them twice already (about a week ago) but no response since then. Would that be an issue on my interview?
Thank you.
I would do everything you can to get in touch with someone from F9 before you show up. I watched a senior LCA at my regional get shown the door because he had separate logbooks for his PPL and Instrument, and both logbooks started at 0 time due to the way his university kept records. He had over 10,000 hours in a jet, along with many years as a LCA. He was essentially told “thanks but no thanks, because those logbooks from your primary training don’t work for us.” Of course, he was invited to apply again in 6 months when he had his logbooks from 20 years ago straightened out.

Absurdity. Just make sure you don’t waste your time/money getting to Denver just for it to turn into a problem when you get here.