View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 08:13 AM
FlannelDaddy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2021

Wow. Thank god they washed out this idi0t. A whiny little wimp doxing another pilot on the internet.I can't believe there's someone stupid enough to put it online. This might even open up the owner of the website to slander. I've never done a ride with the LCA that gets slandered in the website, but a close friend of mine did and had no bad things to say.

Yes procedure phase is hard. That's where 90% of people struggle, it's a lot for a pilot who's never flown jets. It's not supposed to be easy. You're not going to be perfect, but people get by. Cooperate to graduate. What the ******* does "AQP not like republic " even mean? AQP is AQP. You get re-dos on your MV, you're even allowed to re-do things on your LOE. This person has no credibility and has no clue about what they're talking about.

PSA training has been more than fair to me in my time there. Initial, multiple recurrent training events, upgrade, countless line checks. Checkrides in CLT, CVG, DAY you name it. Sounds like there's a lot more to the story than this pilot is leading on about. PSA doesn't ask people to resign after a single LOE failure, but eventually they will ask you to resign just like any company will.

Disregard this bitter, childish rant website. There are reasons to not pick PSA, but training isn't one of them.