Thread: FUPM
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 04:03 AM
Iceberg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
It happens. I’m sitting at home on day 2, after my 3-day worth right at 17:00 with a 30hr in the middle (8.5/0/8.5) RR into a 11.5 2-day where I didn’t rejoin my trip and legs should have been in open time since it was 20+ hours in advance. So 17, with RR of about 5, and a 22 hour 2 day vs a 17 hour 3 day. Sometimes you get lucky. Time card is still showing only 11.5, but open. When it shows closed and I show up next week- a scheduling call will possibly happen to fix it, if it’s not correct. If scheduling says no, it’s easy with captured comments into an ACE for company convenience comments. Obvious that scheduling did a reroute vs the ladder with the timeline.
You didn’t get an unexpected pay error on your time card in your favor though. In fact, you are on the other side, waiting to hope they correct it so that you get the pay you are due.

A reroute good deal, sure. A pay error in your favor? Nope, and you’re already planning out how you’ll get it paid correctly if they short you. That’s the issue here, we shouldn’t have to closely watch it, make phone calls to try to get it fixed, followed by union action if they turn you down.