Old 10-27-2022, 07:41 PM
ESQ702
Fly or Die

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by Aero1900 View Post
My God....

Just apply if you want to work here.

Wear a black tie to work, you'll survive
Agreed, just wanted to make sure I was following what the heck was going on in this thread after it drifted away from the original topic...one employee won't stop me from applying.

Originally Posted by JoeFever1 View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous apc post I’ve ever seen..and that’s saying a lot.
Appreciate the helpful post!

Originally Posted by Subieguy14 View Post
Dont let that be a reason not to come here. You dont have to worry about it. Order one from ACA and wear it if you want. You should definitely keep your eye on it and come apply and go to a MTC. you will be in class in no time.
That's the plan - I couldn't care less about the tie or its color.

Originally Posted by TOGALOCK View Post
I don’t think they mean getting caught up in the tie mess, just getting caught up working under that type of person.

The Denver chief pilot has an interesting… ummm… personality. I also have no doubt that she tries to bully the new hire classes over ties. But the reality is that she seems to be a lot more bark than bite. I’ve heard of a lot of discipline issues here, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of one that was successfully initiated by her. Someone who is Denver based would be able to give more details on that.

Truthfully, any interactions I’ve personally ever had with her have been fine. Snarky personality for sure, but she is who she is. If you come do work, do your job, don’t call in excessively, and don’t make a name for yourself you will be fine. I’ve made some questionable sick calls in my years here. One of them over a holiday and a week later followed by a covid callout. All during this he time period that got people section 19
I appreciate the info. Sounds like she's a ball of fun.