View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 05:51 AM
TOGALOCK
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by ESQ702 View Post
Agreed, just wanted to make sure I was following what the heck was going on in this thread after it drifted away from the original topic...one employee won't stop me from applying.

Appreciate the helpful post!

That's the plan - I couldn't care less about the tie or its color.

I appreciate the info. Sounds like she's a ball of fun.
Oops, I never finished that post and apparently it ended up posting. Got distracted in the middle of it by the kids arguing.

What I was going to say was that despite questionable sick calls (which I was never asked about) followed nearly immediately by covid leave I was never asked about any of it, nor was I subject to a section 19. There’s always more to the story of most disciplinary things you hear about this place. That goes for the DEN chief as well. Being professional, respectful, and just keeping your head down always makes things easier….Life taught me that. If a woman (in this case the DEN chief) says something to you in a way you don’t like, it’s best to not engage and just let it roll off your back… Marriage taught me that.

Im not sure why she chooses to rule the way she does, but I do believe she’s harmless for the most part unless you actually do something deserving.