Thread: Vote YES
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 09:37 AM
Margaritaville
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by legend View Post
I believe the hold up is the Company doesn’t want to pay back pay to pilots that have already left the company and our MEC does.. That’s what he said last night. Let’ your reps know what you think. On APC doesn’t count.
You've got to be kidding me. I really hope this isn't the case. This thing is a gift from Delta management and apparently it pi$sed the mainline boys off so much that it put them over the top on their 99% strike vote. They are talking about this setting a new floor for their negotiations over on the Delta forum. EDV FOs will literally be making more than some Delta newhire 350 FOs. I'm sure management would be happy to let it go down in flames if you guys hesitate or try to make the deal even sweeter if for no other reason than to screw the mainline negotiations over.

For reference, your new hires will be making almost as much as we made as topped out 900 captains at Comair back in the day.

Originally Posted by overqualified52 View Post
Definitely let the reps know not to hold this thing up . I’m all for any pilots that left after 9/30 to get retro pay but not willing to put at risk 1900 Endeavor Pilots on current property not getting retro pay for 20 to 100 pilots that left to bigger and better things
Yeah this guy gets it.