Thread: 18/5/5/5
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 05:46 PM
OOfff
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by TegridyFarms View Post
Has nothing to do with disagreeing. Has everything to do with you three being management schills. Funny how pay rates, work rules, blah blah blah. Anytime someone says something—you three say expect less. It’s got nothing to do with disagreeing with me. I rarely post anything of substance really. It’s got everything to do with you three and your lowering of expectations.

It undermines the NC, the Union, and the entire pilot group when you do that. The union basically asked for us to stop doing this and then the three amigos get on today saying “18/5/5/5 will pass without concessions.”

If that’s your opinion—cool. This isn’t something we should be debating on a public forum now right as we get to that section in negotiations.

If 60 people responded and said: “hell yeah it would”…. You would screenshot that, take it to your bosses, and let them review it while you polish their shoes.
Oh god, here we go with the stupid accusations that I work for management as a paid shill. You’re not worth taking seriously, especially when you’re not even aware of who wrote that “18/5/5/5 will pass.” Here’s a hint: it wasn’t me, despite your quote.