View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 06:23 AM
flyer138
Fly me to the Moon

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by Vtailbo View Post
Actually, they’ve halted conversions a while ago per a lead maintenance guy that came on my plane in STL. So yet again, you’re passing out a false hope in order to recruit people in hopes that you can save your own job in the process. It’s not about anyone being disgruntled. It’s about the **** poor management, poor pay compared to literally every single airline minus, what, Cape Air?

We currently have enough CA’s to actively fly MAYBE 20 planes. With 50+ being already converted, any one with any logic would know that money is not going to be spent along with man hours from MX to continue converting planes that we don’t have pilots to fly. There is literally no point in continuing conversions right now.

The amount of misinformation being spewed out through your fingers is appalling.

When TSA folded, there were people who had just been put in class, people in upgrades, etc. until instructors came in and told everyone to go home. I’d be curious if you actually know how many people are showing up for indoc and upgrading, because regardless, the airline as a whole continues to be at a net loss of pilots on every single seniority list that comes out. It’s only a matter of time before the company closes.
BIG news today!