Thread: Road to TA2
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 06:30 PM
Chowdah
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2022

Originally Posted by awax View Post
Context is everything, not that you ever share context that doesn’t fit your narrow narrative.

The context is my disdain for anonymous ALPA members (and self-disclosed apprentice members) setting up anonymous websites to recall LECs to which they don’t belong. In other words participating in council business to which they have no claim.

That’s not how council representation is designed and it’s not how any bylaw is meant to be applied. I don’t think the outcome would have been any different with TA1, but I respect the ability of each council to guide their own outcomes.

Jerry, did YOU participate in any coordinated effort to influence any LEC business post-TA1 in any council other than your own council of record. Is that how ALPA policy should work? You don’t have to answer, we’ve all seen you at work.

That’s the context.
The weirder part to me is that he is so clearly disingenuous … operating under his own name. He makes claims that are falsifiable if a person has followed a thread for more than 2 pages, never addresses issues about his past, makes counter accusations in place of real arguments and claims not to have an agenda, when he started an entire thread about congratulating Wendy and had lived the ALPA life that he is criticizing others for. You honestly couldn’t come up with a more hypocritical political figure if you tried

You have guys like Dave Fitzgerald who conduct themselves in a gentlemanly way, but to come on here under a real name and act like that? In Jerry’s new favorite tool of deflection, that is “too funny” 😂