View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 08:14 PM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

Originally Posted by Atlasvet View Post
True dat, while there are a lot of folks that are content here, there are some that make it a purpose to be negative. This will likely never change.
So true and I don’t believe I’ve ever tested positive for negative, especially here (to be honest, when you feel the negative side rear it’s head don’t let it bleed out). Good, bad or ugly just state the facts. Everyone has different priorities and they are met in different ways and everyone must make their own decisions to fulfill them. Absolutely no excuse for those with half a decade or more of valid information on the net. Best litmus test is just to look around when walking thru terminals, cargo bays, crew vans, hotel lobby’s, hotel shuttles, restaurants, where our industry is primarily found. It’s amazing what you can pickup visually as well as concrete evidence talking to crews on how life is on the other side. We are a very peculiar bunch and have a lot to say including my opining self obviously. Every outfit has their naysayers or inflator mice who are unsatisfied with their outcome or disguise it with obscene grandeur of how great it is. Unfortunately it’s in our DNA to cover, gripe or mob think at times. Facebook as an example in the common world is a major tool for others to attempt to make you feel like crap about your life or situation. Don’t buy into it or at least do your homework. If you are looking for serious answers, approach it as if faced with a medical crisis - one should always seek a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. opinion.It’s your one life, Be Good!