Gets Weekends Off
JamesBond
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2015
  • Position
    A350 Both
Quote: Plenty of current and qualified pilots I wouldn't want leading our MEC.
No doubt.

Quote: It really just depends on whose "side" he's on. People argued incessantly about reps who intentionally avoided flying the line by either becoming non-current through strategic drops of leave or delaying courses for months. Personally, I don't think anyone should be allowed to be a rep and not be current. However, I've argued this unsuccessfully about other reps whom I'm sure you support. One, who I am sure you support, was NFLY when he ran for LEC rep last year. No one seemed to care that he wasn't current or qualified because he was a champion of the DZ.
I'm not sure who you are talking about but that speaks to the apathy I talked about earlier, and it also points to the fact that most aren't interested in ANY of this BS until their ox is getting gored.. So now that we are in the alleged end game (I ain't convinced of it) of negotiations, everyone is talking about the new chairman. Once the contract is a thing, apathy will once again take over. Frankly I shouldn't care because I don't have to worry too much about the new MEC chair messing up my life.

Quote: Aaaaaand? Doesn't mean he was the right choice. And for the record, I believe reps should be qualified and current as a Delta pilot.
Agreed on both counts.