Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:36 AM
The Chow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: 1st year pay for the 3rd time

Originally Posted by SuperPilotJesse View Post
Does anyone else when they don't have a wifi connection just drive around the neighborhood to find one? I have it at home, but I'm not around home. Anyway a lady just walked up and said "what are you doing?"(very rudely) And I said "well I'm leeching someones open internet." She said "huh, well we have neighborhood watch and I'm calling the police just in case one of our kids are missing, I think you're a predator." I was very angry that she would come at me like that... I calmly said "see you next tuesday"...

So I expect the cops to be rolling up anytime.. I don't really need to do anything else on the web. But if I leave wouldn't it validate her feelings, in that I'm scared of the cops?
Well yes and no.....I would say go find a starbucks and use their internet wifi. Using someone else's connection could be considered about the lowest form of theft out there......But still, why bother with the hassel. I'm sure the locals know exactly who she is adn I'm sure their on a first name basis. But since you haven't even started yet I wouldn't push it.