Thread: C066 Update
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 06:07 AM
notEnuf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: stake holder ir.delta.com

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
You misunderstand my point. I don't care about the MLOA any more than I do the LTD. Both instances allow an individual to accrue "benefits" that aren't available to all.....so, in that context, getting one's nose bent out of shape about someone doing ALPA work while on LTD ( with an offset) seems kinda minor(petty)

BTW...just because you know how to dance the waltz, doesn't make it available to all....which was part of the point re MLOA.

Maybe we are talking different things here?
Unless of course he is the face of the union and the leader of our organization. Lead by example, right? It's the inside baseball stuff I don't approve of. He didn't bother detailing his situation in his campaign letter which he only put out near the end to placate the masses. He intentionally mislead by omission IMHO. I don't like the deception.

I once did some volunteering and this political stuff sucks you in. I know for a fact there are capable people who choose not to get involved because of the disfunction so this is what you end up with as the "cream of the crop." Political operators horse trading committee chairs for personal advantage. It all really disgusts me. Thank gawd for MEMRAT and the wisdom of the collective.