Thread: C066 Update
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 03:51 PM
JamesBond
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015
Position: A350 Both

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
I submit they would be more vested than say, someone like you, who is gonna leave imminently and will vote for any POS just to get your money before you walk out the door. He didn't choose to get furloughed. Also, you will note I said furloughees who have not bypassed recall.

But you are welcome to your opinion...just wish you could bring some reasoning with your unequivocal statements. I provided mine(reasoning) which has at least some merit, even if you disagree with it.
If they are still out on furlough, how do you know they won't bypass? That is the turd in the punchbowl. And your submission that they would be more vested than me is just stupid.

And how dare you assume I will vote for any POS that comes out just to get my money. I fully expect this to drag out until after I'm gone. We ain't even gonna even have **** to look at until late next spring at the very earliest anyway.

I have been a long time alpa koolaid drinker until all of this started. With all the trough dwelling that is going on, and the factions preserving the job of a rep whose CONSTITUENTS want gone is too much for even me. I wish DPA would get some traction at this point.