View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 06:12 PM
palooza
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by FangsF15 View Post
Dude, calm down. Lots of folks out there anxious for information. Anything. It’s totally appropriate to keep folks from going down rabbit holes (sts).

BTW, they are in RDU. And don’t be obtuse. GH being there, along with our entire MEC, is a good sign. Still optimistic we are close to a ratifiable AIP, but until there is official word from the MEC (per the OP), we just have to stay calm and resolute.
fair, and yes I meant RDU. Oops. Not trying to be obtuse but more realistic. I’m optimistic as well but running around frantically on message boards trying to grab onto every little tea leaf is a fools errand. Keep calm is right. Acting like middle school girls over who’s who doesn’t provide a contract. It degrades our resolve. I’m optimistic but being patient.

I do agree it’s a good sign GH is there. I just don’t think getting overly excited is prudent. We all want the industry leading contract we deserve but I think it’s more likely what comes out if anything this week is a middle ground offer which will be meh. The company then will be viewed as reasonable and we will either hold the line for what’s right or sell a TA to the 51% who have no patience