Thread: FlyExclusive
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Bat Guano
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Hey Bat,

The 8 day schedule that you mentioned is a fledgling program ONLY for PIC's who have been here. It doesn't make financial sense for the Company to pay to type someone off the street and only get 8 days out of them right off the bat right now when we are still getting plenty of candidates willing to work our 8/6 schedules and our 15/13 schedules. We do have a few pilots currently on that schedule, but only a handful. That could change, but for now it is only open to current PIC's.. I might even take them up on it some day.

I believe that JetLinx and Wheeps Up might currently offer the 8-20 schedule... Give them a try.
About a year ago, I spoke directly with a FE recruiter. He knew at that time that I was (and currently still am) qualified and current on the plane. He didn't say Boo about needing to have previous time being employed at FE. He made it sound like a direct entry Captain position. Perhaps things have changed or he is FOS. I decided not to pursue it at that time solely because of the low pay scale. I was just curious if it had changed