View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Chris99
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: B717 CA

Originally Posted by SevereClear View Post
I was simply suggesting that Chris look into the 121 world due to his seemingly pro-union demeanor. It wasn't a knock on his person or personality...it was simply a suggestion.

Chris - I never said that you were lying about a contract. NEVER. You make it seem as though I was trying to turn your words into some farse. There's always a possibility of a contract everywhere. It's simple Labor Relations issues. I agree that you and others are providing an "insider's view" on goings-on within certain companies. Not a problem at all. Press on.

Knock the crap out of the company you work for or praise them to High Heaven. Either way - that's the beauty of this forum. Just because someone has a differing view doesn't mean that I'm "flaming" someone. I'm expressing opinion...just like you folks do.

With that being said - I apologize if it sounded like I was ripping on you, Chris. Wasn't my intention as I hope that you now know.

The fact that you guys got so upset over something so menial is a bit disturbing, though.

SC
SC, apology accepted. It takes a lot more than that to upset me. I think the other guys who chimed in were a little surprised by your tone. I looked at the other times you've posted and it seems like you've got an axe to grind with people who complain or are pro-union. I can understand this mentality, but try to live and let live. Even if you're not intending to flame someone, that's the way it's coming across. I can't tell you what to do, but the next time you get upset by someone's post and want to reply in the heat of the moment, just take a deep breath and try to word it in a professional manner which will be more effective in getting your point across. No hard feelings.

Chris