View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 10:15 AM
Justabusdriver1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2022

Originally Posted by shortspatula View Post
As far as pay, everyone at Breeze with the exception of the new FOs are making 180 to 207 an hour. A high percentage are captains or street captains with literally quick upgrades. Line holders work about 10 days a month. Some of the pilots picking up premium trips on days off are making 20k+ a month. I think most of us that are still here are here to be part of a startup, could be the next big thing. Seniority goes up very rapidly. We only have around 24 planes now and it’s projected to be at least 110 total. I think it was 80 A220s by 2026 with option of 40 more as well as 30Ejets. I think this proposition beats employment at least at other LCCs.
Might be good reasons to stay at breeze but he said why would anyone go to breeze. It doesn’t matter if your seniority number is 50 in the company if there’s only 50 pilots your bottom of the list. If breeze is even around long enough without being bought out it’ll take a decade to grow that seniority list to get enough behind a new hire to really mean anything. Breeze is probably better than regionals but it carries just as much risk being a start up. But I don’t see the pay and qol beating lcc or legacies. It makes sense if you live in base but not so much for anyone else.