View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 09:18 AM
chase
XOJET Citation X

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: DO, Baker Aviation, Citation X
Default QQ

Originally Posted by Pilatus801 View Post
I recently interviewed with the company. 3 very quick and informal interviews and was invited to a SIM evaluation which went well. Job offer 2 days later with the 24 month contract. I proposed some changes to the contract that my mentors suggested. Job offer was immediately rescinded, with a "best of luck to you" type email. I thought the response was unnecessary and spiteful. I consider reasonable negotiations to be an ordinary part of new employment.
This was not my experience either...no sim, just 1 yr contract. Great team of folks, treated me very well, definitely a place that is growing with good leadership. I declined the class date when a different opportunity presented itself before my report date. Hard call to make because of the great folks I met and talked with...actually visited the HHQ at Kinston, very impressed with their growth plans and expansion. They appear to be the real deal and will be one of the survivors if things turn IMHO.

Kudos to B727 for his insight on this forum and straight forward dissemination of all aspects of pluses and minuses at FE. Like EF Hutton, when he talks, you should listen.