View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Atlasvet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2022
Position: Part time employee

Originally Posted by Choker93 View Post
Me again, no there was no information passed about a pool or any information about how long a delay will be. I had two emails and a phone call ignored. I really do want to work at Atlas and will continue to email and call. I just hope my persistence will not be viewed negatively. I would wait patiently except I am a forced retirement (Federal LEO) at 57 so I have a time restraint. Even a little information would go a long way.
I know at this point during the Corporate Presentation the potential delays are in fact mentioned. Also discussed in the interviews. Both the delay in onboarding and the delays in training (which vary). There is a definite adjustment in hiring and training to allow the system to catch up. There are also a lot of transitions and some upgrades which will take up a lot of resources. Hiring will definitely slow down for at least a few months. We hired around 850 in 2022 and the attrition stands at around 450. This makes for quite a strain on the school house.

If you want to send me a PM, I can get you a concrete answer, especially if your HR contact is not responding. The Onboarding crew has a pretty decent reputation from new hires that I have talked to recently.