View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 09:35 PM
Tao of Funk
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by carterj View Post
Thanks for the long form review Tao. I need to get critical feedback like that to know where I can improve the program. Soon after its release someone notified me that reserve carryover was not being calculated correctly, and I was able to hotfix it right away. The bug reports are much appreciated.

The development team for the program really is just me - there is no one else behind the scenes. I spent a lot of layovers making this a reality. Think of the "we" in terms of service more like a royal "we." Good on you for actually reading the terms and conditions though.

There is a really exciting feature I am going to release tomorrow. I hope you will all log in and check it out.
I figured exactly that when I read the terms.

I’ll try that new feature tomorrow after noon. A jumpseat finder would be cool. I often forget when and how many FedEx flights run between Indy or Memphis and my home town. When I’m bidding I have to jump over to PFC to double check that before I bid certain lines. Linking in with passrider.com would be nice for checking flight schedules for front or back end deviating.