View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 05:40 AM
BiffleBalls
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by brocklee9000 View Post
A benefits question. Just reading over the benefits guide they sent over.

What is the parking situation like? Pass in base? Reimbursement (in full or just a partial set amount per month)? None at all, find your own offsite parking?

Related, I saw there’s a FSA for parking and one for transit. That’s a new one for me. Anybody use the Parking FSA?
Frontier gives you your choice of a parking pass in base or $36(?) - which is what I believe it costs to park in DEN. I commute so I use the Parking HSA to pay for my parking at home and then have an airport car in base which I use the company provided parking pass for. HSA Bank sends you a credit card that you can use to pay for parking where you choose unless you park at a hotel or something, then you have to upload the receipts into the app and they send you a check or direct deposit to your bank account. LAS parking is in the garage attached to the terminal and you can walk to the airplane in minutes if you are going to the E Gates, it's the best setup in the system. They give a ticket for parking over two weeks straight and have license plate readers, I haven't gotten that ticket yet but it's only a matter of time... Denver has Airside and Landside, I'm not sure what's happening with all that at the moment but on the airside you clear TSA and then the buses take you straight to the terminal which - if that hasn't changed - is pretty dang cool. ATL was a disaster with Peachy Parking, but that has changed and hopefully for the better. MIA is a massive parking lot that floods in some places so watch out, park on high ground. The buses are pretty regular but can get pretty full at shift change. You have to get a parking sticker in MIA and they fine you if your car has been in the same spot for something like two weeks, maybe three. It's a $36 ticket for that infraction. That's what I know, if I've posted old info some please set it straight. Welcome to Frontier and thanks for the post about Brad's delusion. It's always interesting to hear what they are telling our new pilots as well as those in recurrent training.